Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you have property damage in your Delray Beach home or business, immediate action is required. SERVPRO of Delray Beach will urgently respond to your Delray Beach water damage 24/7/365. Our trained technicians and compassionate office staff understand the stress of dealing with a flood or fire and will arrive within 60 minutes of receiving your phone call. We are a local business with the resources of a national franchise system that enables us to arrive on-site at any size loss with all the required people and resources needed to successfully restore your home or business. If you need us to be faster to your disaster, please call our Delray Beach office at (561) 272-5180.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (561) 272-5180
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Delray Beach arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.