Advanced Technology and Techniques
The right tools make a real difference. The 19th Century writer Wallace D. Wattles captures the thought well when he says, "It is essential to have good tools, but it is also essential that the tools should be used in the right way."
So, the right tools matter, but it also matters that these "right tools" make it to the "right hands." At SERVPRO of Delray Beach, these two things collide: the right tools in the right hands.
Over the course of the last 100 years, restoration tools have changed and improved. This is good news for a homeowner because the right tools speed-up the process and accomplish better work. We are committed to using the most advanced technology and our customers are the better for it, decreased scope, cost and better efficiency. It's no wonder people continually choose SERVPRO of Delray Beach as their go-to emergency restoration provider, we use the right tools in the right way. There is of course more to this story, customer service and a commitment to excellence, but using the right tools is the start.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.