Mold Takes Over Delray Beach Bathroom.
Mold can be very invasive, and not treating it properly can cause a lot of headache in the future. This homeowner did not realize the extent of damage that was happening behind her shower walls when a slow leak from the faucet began a few months prior.
When this homeowner called SERVPRO of Delray Beach, we immediately took action to prevent any further contamination.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When the mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Delray Beach for mold remediation services. We are here for your emergency 24 hours / 7 days a week.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Delray Beach specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained, IICRC restoration professionals that use specially designed equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Do Not Delay, Call Us Today – 561-272-5180